Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Zojonc, Josh" <Jo...@oregonstate.edu> on 2013/08/17 00:25:40 UTC

CS 4.1.1 nonoss rpms?

HI,

I'm been digging for nonoss RPMS for 4.1.1, I see some for 4.2 at
http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/.   I tired to build from SRC and while
it'll compile I get a error of  "createPhysicalNetwork failed. Error: "
when trying to create a vmware zone.  And yes, I followed the steps here
http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.1.1/html/Instal
lation_Guide/sect-source-nonoss.html.  I assume I have done something
wrong I am just at a loss as to what it is.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Josh

Re: CS 4.1.1 nonoss rpms?

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 11:40:44PM +0100, Ian Duffy wrote:
> Hi Josh,
>
> I believe the RHEL ones on the repos are non-oss based.
> http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/4.1/
>
> This believe is due the release email of those binaries:
> http://markmail.org/thread/usl2als3qhuvlus6
>
> @Chip - can you confirm that the RHEL ones are non-oss?

They are.

Re: CS 4.1.1 nonoss rpms?