Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2004/07/23 06:41:34 UTC

Maven 1.x CVS and road map

Hi all,

A quick note to say that I have merged the Maven 1.0 code into CVS HEAD, so that
HEAD is (almost) up to date.

MAVEN-1_0-BRANCH remains for bugfixes and will become 1.0.1 if necessary. New
development should occur on CVS HEAD for 1.1 and the site should not be
published from there.

Cheers,
Brett

Re: Maven 1.x CVS and road map

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@mdh.se>.
OK then. Now that the xdocs in the two branches contains the same files
and directories it will be easy to check what patches didn't get into
HEAD. I'll get on it and post my findings to JIRA.

Meanwhile could someone please reopen MAVEN-1386?

--
Dennis Lundberg

RE: Maven 1.x CVS and road map

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Okay, so, since I applied his patch to HEAD, and the site docs are going to
be published from there, then I'll skip applying it to MAVEN-1_0-BRANCH.
And get him to fix up the last couple bits..  No point in applying to the
branch and the head and then having to resync them back up!

Eric

RE: Maven 1.x CVS and road map

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

RE: Maven 1.x CVS and road map