Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2007/01/04 03:06:58 UTC

Re: WebDAV

The first time anyone fixes/changes anything in archiva, this will
start getting harder to keep in sync, so we should do it sooner
rather than later.

One question though - if it was based on Archiva why were all the
licenses removed?

- Brett

Re: WebDAV

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 04/01/2007, at 9:45 PM, Trygve Laugstøl wrote:

> Brett Porter wrote:
>> The first time anyone fixes/changes anything in archiva, this will
>> start getting harder to keep in sync, so we should do it sooner
>> rather than later.
>
> I'll try to get some time to do it sooner than later, but can't
> promise anything.

It looks like Joakim has already started to rework it and will
probably integrate it.

>> One question though - if it was based on Archiva why were all the
>> licenses removed?
>
> Because it was only based on the ideas of the Archiva, so I felt I
> rewrote most of it. If I've done something wrong in that I'm sorry.
> I'll put back the ASL (as it was supposed to be all the time), but
> not sure who I should give the copyright.

No problem, I just thought you said you'd copied it, but if it's
rewritten then it's no big deal.

Re: WebDAV

Posted by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@apache.org>.