Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Randall Hauch <rh...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/05 18:50:20 UTC

2.5.0 release in Maven repository?

I understand that the 2.5.0 release is not a stable release, but I'm interested in it to get some fixes for several TCK tests. The release was approved on May 31 [1], but I still don't see it in the Apache Maven repository [2] or Maven Central [3].

Are unstable releases not pushed to Maven?

Thanks,

Randall Hauch

[1] http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/RESULT-VOTE-Release-Apache-Jackrabbit-2-5-0-td4655230.html
[2] http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/jackrabbit/jackrabbit-jcr-tests/