Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Venkata Bhagavatula <ve...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/06 05:35:54 UTC

Ignite with hive as 3rdparty persistence

Hi,

We want to use hive as a 3rd party persistence for ignite. To achieve this
can you let us know how to take it forward. From the documentation, i
understand that we need to implement the CacheStore interface for achieving
this.

How can we make it generic enough irrespective of any schema?
We came to know that Hadoop accelerator is not to be used.

A quick response is highly appreciated.

Thanks n Regards,
Chalapathi.

Re: Ignite with hive as 3rdparty persistence

Posted by Venkata Bhagavatula <ve...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrei,

Thanks , we will try and get back to you.

Regards,
Chalapathi.