Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Ben Hogan <be...@lizardsoftware.com> on 2002/07/23 17:39:03 UTC

How to insert Oracle trigger with task TorqueSQLExec (adding an entry in sqldb.map file)

All,

I am getting the following error when I use the TorqueSQLExec (insert-sql
target) to insert a trigger:

torque-insert-sql
Executing file: .../src/sql/sms-billing-schema.sql
Executing file: .../src/sql/sms-account-audit-trigger.sql
Failed to execute: BEGIN IF UPDATING THEN audit_action := 'UPDATED'
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-06550: line 1, column 48:
PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "end-of-file" when expecting one of the
following:

   . ( * @ % & = - + ; < / > at in mod not rem
   <an exponent (**)> <> or != or ~= >= <= <> and or like
   between is null is not || is dangling

Failed to execute: ELSIF DELETING THEN audit_action := 'DELETED'
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00900: invalid SQL statement

etc.

I had a look in the mailing list archives but could not see any reference to
this.

Does TorqueSQLExec support triggers / views / stored procs ?
If not how have you automated your trigger creation / dropping?

regards,
Ben Hogan
http://lizardsoftware.com/