Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Mark Womack <mw...@apache.org> on 2005/09/01 06:09:51 UTC

[VOTE] Release log4j 1.2.12

The log4j project committers have voted to release log4j v1.2.12 and are now
asking for a vote by the LS PMC to accept it as an official release of the
LS project.

For review, the build can be found at:

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/logging/log4j/log4j-1.2.12

This version contains a number of bug fixes, the inclusion of the much
requested TRACE level, and build changes to make the jar compatible with
earlier versions of the jdk.

If accepted as an official release, then it will signed and moved to the
official release mirrors.  Announcements and updates to the log4j website
will also be released.

I am +1.

-Mark

RE: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release log4j 1.2.12

Posted by Mark Womack <wo...@adobe.com>.
I'll be working on this tonight, fyi.

-Mark

Re: [VOTE] Release log4j 1.2.12

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release log4j 1.2.12

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Hi,
An enthusiastic +1 from me, for one of the better-tested log4j builds I've seen
to date.

Yoav