Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "mdebruijn@novumsoftware.nl" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/18 09:20:18 UTC

[m2] Fill src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/lib with dependencies from pom.xml

Hi,
To be able to use a web project in WSAD I need a WEB-INF/lib directory
filled with the dependency jars. All my dependencies are put in the war
correctly but I need the jars in the src directory.
How can I force Maven to copy all dependencies to the
src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/lib directory?

Thanks.

Martijn de Bruijn

Re: [m2] Fill src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/lib with dependencies from pom.xml

Posted by Ralph Pöllath <li...@poellath.org>.
Hi,

I think that war:inplace should do the trick:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-war-plugin/inplace-mojo.html

Cheers,
-Ralph.