Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Joe Toth <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/05 19:21:41 UTC

@QueryParam

I'm using 2.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT from this repository
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository

I saw in the jira issues that @QueryParam hasn't been implemented yet.

I have a service with optional parameters and the parameters might keep
growing so I wanted to keep the URL query based.

Is there any way to get query parameters currently?
Also, the IP Address of the person calling the service?

The following gives me all null parameters.

public SeamSponsorship nextSeamSponsorship(@HttpContext
	UriInfo info, @QueryParam("seamId")
	String seamId, @QueryParam("clientIPAddress")
	String clientIPAddress, @QueryParam("domain")
	String domain)

Thanks

RE: @QueryParam

Posted by "Beryozkin, Sergey" <Se...@iona.com>.
Hi

Yes, UriInfo will be added later.

In meantime one workaround is to use a CXF-specific mechanism to
retrieve an endpoint URI:

ServerRegistry sr = bus.getExtension(ServerRegistry.class);
Server s = sr.getServers().get(0);
Endpoint e = s.getEndpoint();

// get the address from there

This is something you may want to do in a root resource class or,
alternatively, before starting a server, you may want to register
a ServerLifeCycleListener with a ServerLifeCycleManager.

The base endpoint URI would be an absolute URI for the root resource and
can be used to calculate an absolute URI for a given request too.

Cheers, Sergey

Posted by Joe Toth <jo...@gmail.com>.
Awesome!

Re: @QueryParam