Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Christoph Wilhelms <Ch...@t-online.de> on 2001/06/16 15:10:25 UTC

[SUBMIT/PROPOSAL] Another abstract Ant Logo

Hi!

Here I have got another Logo-proposal. I have submitted an incomplete
version of it last September. I just finished it and here it is!

BTW: I reaaly like some of the other proposals :-)))

Let's setup a schedule to find a decision wich logo to take!

Greetinx,
Chris

Re: [SUBMIT/PROPOSAL] Another abstract Ant Logo

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Christoph Wilhelms <Ch...@t-online.de> wrote:

> Let's setup a schedule to find a decision wich logo to take!

Not sure whether we are ready for a schedule yet.

Stefan

Re: [SUBMIT/PROPOSAL] Another abstract Ant Logo

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Hi Christoph,

go ahead, modify logos.xml, run ant in the webpage directory, commit
everything and do a cvs update on the webserver.

Stefan