Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Alonso, Damian" <Da...@sensis.com.au> on 2003/03/24 23:41:31 UTC

Tiles Error

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to migrate my app to use Tiles (using Struts 1.1 RC 1).  I am
currently getting the following error trying to load my first page:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Warning - Tag put : Bad type 'path'.
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:2
48)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)

... [snip]

Does anyone know why this exception occurs??

Thanks in advance,

Damian.

www.sensis.com.au

A leading Australian advertising, information
and directories business.

www.yellowpages.com.au
www.whitepages.com.au
www.citysearch.com.au
www.whereis.com.au
www.telstra.com.au

This email and any attachments are intended only for the use of the recipient and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.
Sensis Pty Ltd disclaims liability for any errors, omissions, viruses, loss and/or damage arising from using, opening or transmitting this email.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, interfere with, disclose, copy or retain this email and you should notify the sender immediately by return email or by contacting Sensis Pty Ltd by telephone on [+61 3 9201 4888]

Re: Tiles Error

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@apache.org>.
  It is hard to say what is wrong without more information ;-).
  Jasper report an error while it try to convert the jsp page ?
  Check your jsp for a <tiles:put  ..> tag whith a path attribute, or
"path" as attribute value ... Then, check if your tag has the correct
syntax.

       Cedric