Posted to users@maven.apache.org by nicolas De Loof <ni...@cgey.com> on 2004/02/23 10:14:27 UTC

no jbosssx-client.jar on iBiblio

Hi all,

I'm looking for Jboss client jars on ibiblio. I don't find the
jBosssx-client-3.2.1.jar (jBoss security AFAIK).

Do I need to use the jbossall-client.jar (1.3MB !) or can someone upload
it on ibilio ?

As jBoos 3.2.3 is the current stable version, can someone upload jars
for this jBoss version ?

Nico.

Re: Hibernate -- Best approach

Posted by Sean Radford <sr...@bladesystems.co.uk>.
Seemed failry self-evident to me. I have the following structure:

MULTIPROJECT
--+Hibernate-module - produces a jar of persistent classes with
*.hbm.xml files
--+Application-module - produces jar of application classes
--+EJB-module - produces ejb-jar and client-jar files
--+WAR-module - produces war file
--+SAR-module - pacakes all the above up into a nice little SAR for
deploying in JBoss

Hope that helps,

Sean

On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 11:52, thorsten maus wrote:
> Is there any usecase of how to implement hibernate best in a
> multiproject for an application server ( using jboss )
>
> the document : http://hibernate.bluemars.net/66.html
>
> provides a way to implement it ...
>
> the approach does not look so easy to implement for me using maven ..
>
> taking this approach i would
>
> have to create a sar subproject
> where simply all descriptor files will be stored
>
> create a hibernate classes jar .. where the corresponding classes are
> stored
>
> the sar file cannot keep the classes as the other packages like the war
> package is not able to use
> classes from the sar ..
>
> well ...
>
> did anyone of you thought about this to the end and has it properly
> running ????
>
> help would be really appreciated ..
>
> greetings

Dr. Sean Radford, MBBS, MSc
sradford@bladesystems.co.uk
http://bladesys.demon.co.uk/

Hibernate -- Best approach

Re: jar jboss-service.xml

Posted by Tim Chen <tc...@tampabay.rr.com>.
Here's one way to do it.
            <resource>
                <directory>${maven.hibernate.dir}</directory>
                <targetPath>${maven.build.dir}/META-INF</targetPath>
                <includes>
                    <include>*.xml</include>
                </includes>
            </resource>
-Tim

jar jboss-service.xml

Re: [Repost] no jbosssx-client.jar on iBiblio

Posted by nicolas De Loof <ni...@cgey.com>.
Thanks a lot.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.