Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Friedrich <ft...@frontwire.com> on 2001/03/27 11:11:03 UTC

Re: Getting apache to serve .xml files by default.

Thanks, that helped! It seems I dont need apache at all really, I can use
tomcat directly. Is tomcat stable enough for this? I will also check if there
are any security vulnerabilities.

Again, thanks for your help.

Regards, Friedrich

Cocoon 1.8 with xalan2.0 and xerces1.2.3

Posted by Andy Bosch <an...@is-development.de>.
Hi,

we are using cocoon 1.8, the complete
package. Is it now possible, to
update only the xalan and xerces jar-files?

Or do we have to wait for a new cocoon-update?

We need to integrate xalan 2.0 and xerces 1.2.3.
Is it possible, to integrate them?

Thanks,
Andy

Posted by Sergio Carvalho <sc...@criticalsoftware.com>.