Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/16 11:03:45 UTC

VOTE: Replace old forrest site with new Wiki

Hi,

I'd like to replace the old forrest site with the wiki:
http://cwiki.apache.org/ESME/

I've updated the content with the latest details.

The details of this change are
here<http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CWIKI/Index#Index-Canweusethemirroroftheautoexportsiteasourmainwebsite%3F>
and
look pretty easy - just a redirect.

D.

Re: VOTE: Replace old forrest site with new Wiki

Posted by Daniel Koller <da...@googlemail.com>.
+1

...kind regards,

Daniel

Re: VOTE: Replace old forrest site with new Wiki

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
+1

It will be much easier to keep the site up to date with the latest
information.

/Anne

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Of course.

D.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 2:47 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 11:03 AM, Richard Hirsch<hi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to replace the old forrest site with the wiki:
> http://cwiki.apache.org/ESME/

+1

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

D.

On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.
> I'd like to replace the old forrest site with the wiki:
> http://cwiki.apache.org/ESME/

+1
wiki FTW

Vassil