Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ben Swenka <be...@barometerit.com> on 2010/04/22 22:02:58 UTC

Wicket 1.4 upgrade - dependent on Wicket Security 1.4

Hello,

We’ve been using Wicket 1.3.7 for quite a while now. We’ve been waiting to
upgrade to Wicket 1.4 until Wicket Security 1.4 was in a released/production
state.

Can anybody provide any insight into the current state of Wicket Security
1.4? Would you recommend upgrading with the Beta 1 code, or waiting until
Wicket Security 1.4 is in release/production mode?

Is there a rough timeline on when Wicket Security 1.4 will be in a
production/released status?

Is anybody using Wicket 1.4/Wicket Security 1.4/Spring Security 2.0.x
together in production?

Thank you very much,

Ben Swenka

RE: Wicket 1.4 upgrade - dependent on Wicket Security 1.4

Posted by Ben Swenka <be...@barometerit.com>.
Thanks Martijn - great to hear!

Given your info, we are going to proceed with our own testing as well. We
will make sure to report back with any issues that we come across.

Thanks again,
Ben

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.