Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Raúl García <rg...@padconsulting.net> on 2005/09/26 12:14:37 UTC

Connecting AXIS with .NET Dataset

Hi all,

We need to connect to a .NET webservice.

At the moment we can read simple types (String, integer, Boolean and also a
simple Class).

We don't use the wsdl2java so we need it to be integrated to an own java
architecture.

We create a service and a Call, we fill the sending and returning params and
we create a serializable object of the class (In case we return a class from
.NET webservice), we cannot connect with vectors, arrays or DataSet...

As we can see at the wsdl, a DataSet seems to be an object only supported by
.NET.

Can please someone tell me how to connect to a .NET Dataset? , Without using
wsdl2java.
Some ideas or workarounds will be appreciated.

Thanks on advance
Best Regards
Raúl.

Re: Connecting AXIS with .NET Dataset

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
A dataset contains its schema. You will need to parse the schema, and then
based on the schema, parse the dataset contents.

Anne

AW: Connecting AXIS with .NET Dataset