Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by martymusk <ma...@email.it> on 2008/01/09 11:06:17 UTC

instance1 instance2 instance3 on three different node

Re: instance1 instance2 instance3 on three different node

Posted by martymusk <ma...@email.it>.
Hy,  I think this forum very useful.
So I try to post another question.

I'm working with ws-notification example. I've installed ServiceMix on three
different node. I'd like three instance communicated through them.

I've added my classes to project.
On one node it run fine!
When I try to start example on another node, I've a problem.

Instance1 run fine, instance2 doesn't recognize my class.

I've copied Servicemix folder, with my additional class, on second node.

Why it doesn't recognize org.apache.servicemix.wsn.SubscriberComponent?
Where Subscriber Component is my class and it's called in servicemix2.xml
file.

I don't work with eclipse.
I run example by linux shell.

Can somebody help me, please?