Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org> on 2003/10/04 02:06:11 UTC

Re: musings on STAX (JSR 173)

Amazingly, there has been *no* feedback of concern or
comments from the Apache users regarding JSR-173, the
Streaming XML API for Java. So either people don't care
or they don't know enough about the API to even know
what they want.

So perhaps on Monday I will post some more specific
ideas I have on pull APIs.

--
Andy Clark * andyc@apache.org

Re: musings on STAX (JSR 173)

Posted by Arnaud Le Hors <le...@us.ibm.com>.
You might also want to give a pointer to the spec:
http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/first/jsr173/index.html
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - IBM, XML Standards Strategy Group / W3C AC Rep.

Re: musings on STAX (JSR 173)

Posted by Arnaud Le Hors <le...@us.ibm.com>.