Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com> on 2008/12/02 15:53:53 UTC

Struts 2.1 plans

It looks like we're almost there! Musachy is killing it!

>From what I can tell the only real outstanding issue left for the 2.1.3
release is:

That said, what is the plan to get 2.1 to GA? Are we going to close out the
last 2 or 3 2.1.3 bugs and make an attempt at GA?

James

Re: Struts 2.1 plans

Posted by Rene Gielen <gi...@it-neering.net>.
Yeah guys, let's roll...

I think we sould stick our heads together with Rainer to get a hands on
XWork release tutorial :)
For the S2 release, we might still have some small pain points with the
documentation, doing a release together will help to get it in best
possible shape.

Cheers,
-  Rene

Re: struts-2.0.dtd

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
The best way to make sure we don't drop it, is to open a jira ticket
with the details (bonus points if patch is included :) ).

musachy

struts-2.0.dtd

Re: Struts 2.1 plans

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
update and build xwork, or update /pom.xml.

musachy

Re: Struts 2.1 plans

Posted by "matt.payne" <ma...@gmail.com>.
Never mind sorry.  I see xwork 2.1.2 is in released form. I had to change our
pom from point at the snapshot.

Matt

Re: Struts 2.1 plans

Posted by "matt.payne" <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Struts 2.1 plans

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

> Oh!  Multiple UnknownHandler = Convention in 2.1.3 right?  If only.....!!!!

Yes...still pushing for it :)

musachy

Re: Struts 2.1 plans

Posted by dusty <du...@yahoo.com>.