Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by "Mirabito, Massimo (Max) (CDC/DDID/NCHHSTP/OD) (CTR)" <mc...@cdc.gov> on 2019/04/29 19:25:33 UTC

Binaries distributable for Archiva 2.2.4

Dear All,

We are running Archiva V2.2.3  on Windows. I just noticed that there is a 2.2.4 branch on github does anyone know when binaries will be available?

Thanks in advance
max

RE: Binaries distributable for Archiva 2.2.4

Posted by "Mirabito, Massimo (Max) (CDC/DDID/NCHHSTP/OD) (CTR)" <mc...@cdc.gov>.
Hi Martin many thanks for the update I can see the latest binaries

max

But it's only a bugfix release. No new features.

Regards

Martin

--
This message was sent from mobile phone.

Re: Binaries distributable for Archiva 2.2.4

Posted by Martin Stockhammer <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
This message was sent from mobile phone.