Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by David Brown <db...@sexingtechnologies.com> on 2009/05/26 00:15:35 UTC

Stump the WIA newbie

Hello Wicket dev, gurus, users and mortals, I am on page 123 of the wia.pdf. The 5.8 listing displays an exercise to migrate the: new Link() to: new AjaxFallbackLink() for both the Add and Delete links. I was successful on both points mentioned in the previous sentence. However, I was not successful on the part left as an exercise for the reader: migrate the new Label() for the Total to some presumably documented Ajax method. The particulars follow. Please advise (or hint), David.

Wicket: WIA 1.3.6
Eclipse: 3.4.2
WIA: listing 5.8.
Build: maven

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud; after a while you realize you are muddy and the pig is enjoying it.