Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Craig Parker <cr...@fossfolks.com> on 2018/02/28 22:51:42 UTC

Demo Catalog Only

I've created a catalog, and it's not showing up when I try to make a
sales order. I don't see anywhere in parties when I make a catalog
available to particular customers, and I don't see a spot in catalogs
where I'd do it either.

What'd I miss?

Re: Demo Catalog Only

Posted by Craig Parker <cr...@fossfolks.com>.
Nevermind -- didn't add the store to the catalog.