Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Curt Gran <cu...@execpc.com> on 2000/03/01 05:12:46 UTC

OH THE SWEET SMELL OF SUCCESS!!

Well I made a lot stupid mistakes because I have a natural tendency to be
obtuse (that's my word for the week) but I got it working.  I finally got
the Cocoon.xml configuration page to display.

Thanks to everyone for helping me with my stupid questions.

Now, here's my next stupid question.

What do I do next?
Samples?  An explanation of the places to out files and how they interact,
resource?

Thanks so much.

Curt

She says if I go motorcycling one more time she'll leave me....

             - _- ~ -  ~\___**\o
             _    ~_   ~()- oOQ/ ()        ... I'll miss her.

ABATE of Wisconsin, Web Site Administrator
http://www.abatewis.org

Re: OH THE SWEET SMELL OF SUCCESS!!

Posted by Mike Engelhart <me...@earthtrip.com>.
Curt Gran wrote:

> Well I made a lot stupid mistakes because I have a natural tendency to be
> obtuse (that's my word for the week) but I got it working.  I finally got
> the Cocoon.xml configuration page to display.
>
> Thanks to everyone for helping me with my stupid questions.
>
> Now, here's my next stupid question.
>
> What do I do next?
> Samples?  An explanation of the places to out files and how they interact,
> resource?
>
> Thanks so much.
>
> Curt
Good deal.  the best place to start is the samples directory.   then just
start making a few sample XML files and associated style sheets and if you
run into any problems post them here (assuming they're not in the FAQ).

Mike