Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Bardman, Jody" <JB...@Liquent.com> on 2001/07/27 14:17:52 UTC

TcpTunnelGui program

Hi, I am new to Soap and Java.

My need is to have a Java Soap client talking to a MS Soap Server.
I am having trouble with accessing the MS Soap Server (I will be sending that problem shortly).
I am using JRun which defaults to port 8100.
My computer name is CorePortal10.
When I want to run the rpcrouter: http://CorePortal10:8100/soap/servlet/rpcrouter

For debugging purposes, I want to use TcpTunnelGui but I am not sure of the parameters that I need to pass to it.

I tried running the following command from the DOS prompt:
java org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui 8100 CorePortal10 8100

The program is only displayed for a moment then exits and displays the following error:
java.net.BindException: Address in use: JVM_Bind
       at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
       at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:397)
       at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:170)
       at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:82)
       at org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui$3.run(TcpTunnelGui.java:185)

Thanks for any help.
Jody