Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by he...@se.transport.bombardier.com on 2006/03/21 10:05:57 UTC

Support for CM Synergy

Hi,

I have recently started to use Maven for a Java product we have. We are
using CM Synergy as our SCM tool and I would like to try to add support
for CM Synergy to Maven SCM.

Can someone guide me what the process is to add this support?

I read on the Wiki that someone else started to do this, but I can't find
any more information about this.

Best Regards
Henrik Jönsson

Bombardier Transportation

This e-mail communication (and any attachment/s) may contain confidential
or privileged information and is intended only for the individual(s) or
entity named above and to others who have been specifically authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to others. Please
notify the sender that you have received this e-mail in error by reply
e-mail, and delete the e-mail subsequently.
Thank you.

Ce message (ainsi que le(s) fichier/s), transmis par courriel, peut
contenir des renseignements confidentiels ou protégés et est destiné à
l?usage exclusif du destinataire ci-dessus. Toute autre personne est par
les présentes avisée qu?il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, le
distribuer ou le reproduire. Si vous l?avez reçu par inadvertance,
veuillez nous en aviser et détruire ce message.
Merci.