Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2005/10/05 12:04:36 UTC

Re: svn commit: r294994 - in /forrest/trunk/main/webapp: locationmap-search.xml locationmap.xml search.xmap

> +    <match pattern="transform.lucene-search.xdoc">
> +      <location src="{forrest:stylesheets}/search/search2document.xsl" />
>      </match>

For patterns such as this one (i.e. transform.something.tosomething) we
need not have individual entries in the sitemap. There is a catchall
entry of the form:

<match pattern="transform.*.*">
   <location src="{forrest:stylesheets}/search/{1}2{2}.xsl" />
</match>

This will match the above *if* we rename the file to
lucene-search2xdoc.xsl or the pattern to transform.lucene-search.document

I prefer the former. This reduces the number of entries that need to be
managed in locationmap quite considerably when we consider all xmaps.

What do people think?

Ross

Re: svn commit: r294994 - in /forrest/trunk/main/webapp: locationmap-search.xml locationmap.xml search.xmap

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Ross Gardler wrote:
>> +    <match pattern="transform.lucene-search.xdoc">
>> +      <location
>> src="{forrest:stylesheets}/search/search2document.xsl" />
>>      </match>
>

> For patterns such as this one (i.e. transform.something.tosomething) we
> need not have individual entries in the sitemap. There is a catchall
> entry of the form:
>
> <match pattern="transform.*.*">
>   <location src="{forrest:stylesheets}/search/{1}2{2}.xsl" />
> </match>

ooops, correction...

The existing pattern does not point to that location.

We would need to add a new locator:

<match pattern="transform-search.*.*">