Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Elton Barendse - Quintessence Systems <el...@in2j.com> on 2004/10/06 10:01:13 UTC

Overloading of PROCEDUREs and FUNCTIONs

Hi,

I notice that the "Overloading of PROCEDUREs and FUNCTIONs" is a current
(but apparently unassigned) item on the Apache Derby TO-DO list.

Can anyone provide an indication of:

1) What kind of effort might be required to implement this feature i.e. An
estimate of how long we might be looking at from assignment/development to
community availability?

2) Is there any (official or unofficial) knowledge of who might pick up this
to-do...and when?

Many thanks in advance.

Elton

Elton Barendse
Quintessence Systems
http://www.in2j.com
elton.barendse@in2j.com
T: +44 1628 628 550

RE: Overloading of PROCEDUREs and FUNCTIONs

Posted by Elton Barendse - Quintessence Systems <el...@in2j.com>.
Thanks for your insights.

Elton

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@debrunners.com>.