Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Aquila Deus <aq...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/25 16:16:17 UTC

Hi all!!

My first day with tapestry!

Just spent hours playing with custom ServiceEncoder and finally realized
it's no longer needed to use multi-app and my url hack to achieve
modularization with tapestry 4... the users guide on website really needs to
be updated ;)

BTW does anyone know a rich text editing component for tapestry? I found
FCKeditor but it doesn't support any Java web frameworks...

Re: Hi all!!

Posted by Lindsay Steele <ls...@iinet.net.au>.
There is a tapestry component that wraps the FCKeditor - I have used it
and it works well.

http://www.tapestrycomponents.org/Tassel/app?service=external/ViewComponent&sp=SFCKeditorTA

There also seems to be something in Tacos but it is undocumented, so
maybe available in the future.

RE: Hi all!!

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
The Trails project uses FCKEditor if you mark your property as rich text.
Check it out at www.trailsframework.org.