Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "dj.dj" <dj...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/10 16:54:34 UTC

Unable to register JSR-181 service

Hi guys!

I'm running "wsdl-first" example provided within servicemix distribution
package from eclipse as maven project. Thus, when I try to package
"wsdl-first-jsr181-su" (BTW all jsr181 su) I get the following warning:

[WARNING] Failed to generate jbi.xml:
org.apache.servicemix.maven.plugin.jbi.JbiPluginException: Unable to
generate service unit descriptor!
org.apache.servicemix.maven.plugin.jbi.JbiPluginException: Unable to
generate service unit descriptor!
	at
org.apache.servicemix.maven.plugin.jbi.GenerateServiceUnitDescriptorMojo.generateJbiDescriptor(GenerateServiceUnitDescriptorMojo.java:206)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.maven.plugin.jbi.GenerateServiceUnitDescriptorMojo.execute(GenerateServiceUnitDescriptorMojo.java:143)
	at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:579)
	at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:498)
	at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmentForProject(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:265)
	at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:191)
	at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:149)
	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute_aroundBody0(DefaultMaven.java:223)
	at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute_aroundBody1$advice(DefaultMaven.java:304)
	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:1)
	at
org.apache.maven.embedder.MavenEmbedder.execute_aroundBody2(MavenEmbedder.java:904)
	at
org.apache.maven.embedder.MavenEmbedder.execute_aroundBody3$advice(MavenEmbedder.java:304)
	at org.apache.maven.embedder.MavenEmbedder.execute(MavenEmbedder.java:1)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to register JSR-181 service,
Error calling init
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jsr181.packaging.Jsr181ServiceUnitAnalyzer.getProvides(Jsr181ServiceUnitAnalyzer.java:62)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.xbean.AbstractXBeanServiceUnitAnalyzer.init(AbstractXBeanServiceUnitAnalyzer.java:97)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.maven.plugin.jbi.GenerateServiceUnitDescriptorMojo.generateJbiDescriptor(GenerateServiceUnitDescriptorMojo.java:185)
	... 15 more
Caused by: javax.jbi.JBIException: Error calling init
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.init(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:205)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.SyncLifeCycleWrapper.init(SyncLifeCycleWrapper.java:44)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jsr181.packaging.Jsr181ServiceUnitAnalyzer.getProvides(Jsr181ServiceUnitAnalyzer.java:60)
	... 17 more
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.EndpointDeliveryChannel.createExchangeFactory(EndpointDeliveryChannel.java:70)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.endpoints.SimpleEndpoint.activate(SimpleEndpoint.java:53)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.endpoints.ProviderEndpoint.activate(ProviderEndpoint.java:57)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.DefaultServiceUnit.init(DefaultServiceUnit.java:54)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.DefaultComponent.doInit(DefaultComponent.java:348)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jsr181.Jsr181Component.doInit(Jsr181Component.java:71)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.init(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:197)
	... 19 more

Thanks for your help.

Jamel

Re: Unable to register JSR-181 service

Posted by inter <ga...@126.com>.

jacobdotcosta wrote:

> Finally I've been able to deploy a webservice. Just forget this example
> and
> look at the following one which uses CXF (Tutorials (in
> progress)<http://servicemix.apache.org/tutorials-in-progress.html>
>  > 4. Beginner - Web services with ServiceMix and
> CXF<http://servicemix.apache.org/4-beginner-web-services-with-servicemix-and-cxf.html>
> ).

thanks a lot.
I deployed my webservice successfully using CXF.

But when i deploy
apache-servicemix-3.3\examples\wsdl-first\wsdl-first-sa-3.3.zip directly to
servicemix,not use mvn to build,it works.

It's strange.

Best regards.

Re: Unable to register JSR-181 service

Posted by Antonio Jacob Costa <ja...@gmail.com>.
Finally I've been able to deploy a webservice. Just forget this example and
look at the following one which uses CXF (Tutorials (in
progress)<http://servicemix.apache.org/tutorials-in-progress.html>
 > 4. Beginner - Web services with ServiceMix and
CXF<http://servicemix.apache.org/4-beginner-web-services-with-servicemix-and-cxf.html>
).

http://servicemix.apache.org/4-beginner-web-services-with-servicemix-and-cxf.html

The only problem I found is that the documentation is missing the
information that it's necessary to include the dependency for
servlet-api:2.5 in the cxf-se service unit.

<dependency>

  <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>

  <artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>

  <version>2.5</version>

  <scope>provided</scope>

</dependency>

Best regards,

--
António Jacob Costa

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Jamel,

Posted by Antonio Jacob Costa <ja...@gmail.com>.
Nevermind, executing it with mvn -X clean install did the trick. Don't know
what was wrong with it.

--
António Jacob Costa
IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Maximo V6 EAM

MAXIMO Consultant and Software Engineer (Portuguese in Spain)
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/antoniojacobcosta

Re: Unable to register JSR-181 service---I got the same error

Posted by Antonio Jacob Costa <ja...@gmail.com>.
In http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/ws/security/wss4j/1.5.2/ there's
no wss4j-1.5.2.pom, only from version 1.5.4 and latter.

The wss4j 1.5.2 is defined at
<REPO_HOME>\org\apache\servicemix\servicemix\3.3\servicemix-3.3.pom

In the
<apache-servicemix-3.3_HOME>\examples\wsdl-first\wsdl-first-jsr181-su\pom.xml
I've added the dependency for version 1.5.5.
                    <dependency>
                <groupId>org.apache.ws.security</groupId>
                <artifactId>wss4j</artifactId>
                <version>1.5.5</version>
            </dependency>

I've used version 1.5.5 because version 1.5.4 failed with the following
error:
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'bouncycastle:bcprov-jdk15:jar:132' from
repository apache-ws-snapshots2 (http://ws.zones.apache.org/reposi
tory2/): Error transferring file: Connection refused: connect

Nevertheless I'm, getting the same Failed to generate jbi.xml error when I
execute *mvn clean install*.

And if I *deploy *the application to servicemix I get the error Unable to
find suitable deployer for Service Unit 'wsdl-first-http-su'.

I attach the log in debug level of the *mvn clean install *to see if someone
can help.

The log is something like this:
DEBUG ClassUtils - Class [weblogic.management.Helper] or one of its
dependencies is not present: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: weblogic.
management.Helper
DEBUG ClassUtils - Class [com.ibm.websphere.management.AdminServiceFactory]
or one of its dependencies is not present: java.lang.ClassNotFou
ndException: com.ibm.websphere.management.AdminServiceFactory
DEBUG XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader - Loading bean definitions
DEBUG XBeanNamespaceHandler - Could not find resource:
META-INF/services/org/apache/xbean/spring/http/
servicemix.apache.org/jsr181/1.0/endpo
int
DEBUG XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate - Neither XML 'id' nor 'name'
specified - using generated bean name [org.apache.servicemix.jsr181.Js
r181Endpoint]
DEBUG XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader - Loaded 1 bean definitions from location
pattern [file:///D:\Apps\Apache\apache-servicemix-3.3\examples\
wsdl-first\wsdl-first-jsr181-su\src\main\resources/xbean.xml]
INFO  FileSystemXmlApplicationContext - Bean factory for application context
[org.apache.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContex
t@17e5fde]:
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@4f7bc2
DEBUG FileSystemXmlApplicationContext - 1 beans defined in
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext@17e5fde:
display
name
[org.apache.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext@17e5fde];
startup date [Mon May 25 13:16:48 CEST 2009]; root of contex
t hierarchy
DEBUG FileSystemXmlApplicationContext - Unable to locate MessageSource with
name 'messageSource': using default [org.springframework.context
.support.DelegatingMessageSource@aed3a5]
DEBUG FileSystemXmlApplicationContext - Unable to locate
ApplicationEventMulticaster with name 'applicationEventMulticaster': using
default
[org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster@121c5df
]
INFO  DefaultListableBeanFactory - Pre-instantiating singletons in
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@4f7b
c2: defining beans [org.apache.servicemix.jsr181.Jsr181Endpoint]; parent:
org.apache.servicemix.common.xbean.SimpleBeanFactory@c2ccac
DEBUG DefaultListableBeanFactory - Creating shared instance of singleton
bean 'org.apache.servicemix.jsr181.Jsr181Endpoint'
DEBUG DefaultListableBeanFactory - Creating instance of bean
'org.apache.servicemix.jsr181.Jsr181Endpoint' with merged definition [Root
bean
: class [org.apache.servicemix.jsr181.Jsr181Endpoint]; scope=singleton;
abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireCandidate=true; autowireMode
=0; dependencyCheck=0; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null;
initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null; defined in URL [file:/D:/A
pps/Apache/apache-servicemix-3.3/examples/wsdl-first/wsdl-first-jsr181-su/src/main/resources/xbean.xml]]
DEBUG CachedIntrospectionResults - Not strongly caching class
[org.apache.servicemix.jsr181.Jsr181Endpoint] because it is not cache-safe
DEBUG DefaultListableBeanFactory - Eagerly caching bean
'org.apache.servicemix.jsr181.Jsr181Endpoint' to allow for resolving
potential circu
lar references
DEBUG FileSystemXmlApplicationContext - Publishing event in context
[org.apache.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext@17e5fde
]:
org.springframework.context.event.ContextRefreshedEvent[source=org.apache.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext@17e5fde:
isplay name
[org.apache.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext@17e5fde];
startup date [Mon May 25 13:16:48 CEST 2009]; root of
 context hierarchy]
DEBUG DefaultListableBeanFactory - Returning cached instance of singleton
bean 'org.apache.servicemix.jsr181.Jsr181Endpoint'
DEBUG Jsr181Component - Initializing component
DEBUG DefaultTransportManager - Registered transport
org.codehaus.xfire.transport.local.LocalTransport@edeea8
org.codehaus.xfire.transport.dead.DeadLetterTransport@cf71b7
org.codehaus.xfire.transport.http.SoapHttpTransport@132b73b
org.codehaus.xfire.transport.http.HttpTransport@9bb457
org.apache.servicemix.jsr181.xfire.JbiTransport@1b77832
DEBUG DefaultTransportManager - Registered transport
org.apache.servicemix.jsr181.xfire.JbiTransport@1b77832
DEBUG XMLDocumentationBuilder - Searching for Person.doc.xml config..
DEBUG XMLDocumentationBuilder - Searching for Person.doc.xml config..
DEBUG XMLDocumentationBuilder - Config Person.doc.xml NOT found.
DEBUG XMLDocumentationBuilder - Config Person.doc.xml NOT found.
DEBUG XMLTypeCreator - Mapping file :
/org/apache/servicemix/samples/wsdl_first/Person.aegis.xml not found.
DEBUG XMLTypeCreator - Mapping file :
/org/apache/servicemix/samples/wsdl_first/Person.aegis.xml not found.
DEBUG XMLTypeCreator - Mapping file :
/org/apache/servicemix/samples/wsdl_first/Person.aegis.xml not found.
DEBUG XMLTypeCreator - Mapping file :
/org/apache/servicemix/samples/wsdl_first/Person.aegis.xml not found.
DEBUG SchemaCollection - Initializing schema collection with baseUri: null
DEBUG Jsr181Component - <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="
http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first" xmlns:tns="
http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-fir
st" xmlns:soap12="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope" xmlns:wsdlsoap="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" xmlns:ns1="http://servicem
ix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first/types" xmlns:soapenc11="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSch
ema" xmlns:soapenc12="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-encoding" xmlns:ns2="
http://wsdl_first.samples.servicemix.apache.org" xmlns:soap11="htt
p://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsdl="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">
  <wsdl:types>
    <xsd:schema attributeFormDefault="qualified"
elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="
http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-f
irst/types" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<xsd:element name="UnknownPersonFault" type="ns2:UnknownPersonFault"/>
</xsd:schema>
    <xsd:schema attributeFormDefault="qualified"
elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="
http://wsdl_first.samples.servicemix.apache
.org" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<xsd:complexType name="UnknownPersonFault">
<xsd:sequence>
<xsd:element ref="ns1:UnknownPersonFault"/>
</xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>
</xsd:schema>
    <xsd:schema attributeFormDefault="qualified"
elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="
http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-f
irst" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<xsd:element name="GetPerson">
<xsd:complexType>
<xsd:sequence>
<xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="personId" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
</xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>
<xsd:element name="GetPersonResponse">
<xsd:complexType>
<xsd:sequence>
<xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="personId" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
<xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="ssn" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
<xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="1" name="name" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
</xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>
</xsd:schema>
  </wsdl:types>
  <wsdl:message name="GetPersonResponse">
    <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetPersonResponse">
    </wsdl:part>
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:message name="GetPersonRequest">
    <wsdl:part name="parameters" element="tns:GetPerson">
    </wsdl:part>
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:message name="UnknownPersonFault">
    <wsdl:part name="UnknownPersonFault" element="ns1:UnknownPersonFault">
    </wsdl:part>
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:portType name="PersonServicePortType">
    <wsdl:operation name="GetPerson">
      <wsdl:input name="GetPersonRequest" message="tns:GetPersonRequest">
    </wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:output name="GetPersonResponse" message="tns:GetPersonResponse">
    </wsdl:output>
      <wsdl:fault name="UnknownPersonFault"
message="tns:UnknownPersonFault">
    </wsdl:fault>
    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:portType>
</wsdl:definitions>

[WARNING] Failed to generate jbi.xml:
org.apache.servicemix.maven.plugin.jbi.JbiPluginException: Unable to
generate service unit descriptor!

Maven version is:
D:\Apps\Apache\apache-servicemix-3.3\examples\wsdl-first>mvn -version
Apache Maven 2.1.0 (r755702; 2009-03-18 20:10:27+0100)
Java version: 1.5.0_16
Java home: D:\Apps\Java\jdk1.5.0_16\jre
Default locale: es_ES, platform encoding: UTF-8
OS name: "windows xp" version: "5.1" arch: "x86" Family: "windows"

--
António Jacob Costa

Posted by Antonio Jacob Costa <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by jacobdotcosta <ja...@gmail.com>.