Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by cleverpig <gr...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/17 11:09:04 UTC

T5:how to expand Grid for add some query textfield?

in this situation,we have a grid page for products.
our client need add some textfeild or selectbox on the bottom of
grid,and then he can input query condition such as name/price/...
how to  expand Grid with them?

i think this is a real familiar problem when we developed web app.
i did that in a separated way:put a search textfield and submit button
under the grid..
this is a not perfect program way for reuse..

who can join discuss or give help?
--
cleverpig(Dan)
Location: Beijing

Re: T5:how to expand Grid for add some query textfield?

Posted by cleverpig <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 8:39 PM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
<th...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Em Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:24:05 -0300, cleverpig <gr...@gmail.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> oh,thanks!
>> it's seem like my way.
>> but how to handler this form submit event and grid event independently?
>
> Please read the documentation. Grid doesn't trigger any events.

do you mean include grid into a form? thanks,I will try it.
as you said the grid have no event to fire,so the grid component only
get parameters from pager link(it was put into request)?

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by cleverpig <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.