Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2009/09/01 10:25:10 UTC

Re: Trigger monitor functionality in Qpid

Hi Yogesh,

Are you using the C++ or Java Broker ?

If you use the Java client, you get this functionality (almost free) via JMS
using the onMessage event handler.

Marnie

QPid | AMPQ & Delphi [7] (Win32)

Posted by "Rodrigues, Marc" <MR...@ballytech.com>.
Hello All,

I would like to know if someone already use AMPQ or QPid with a client
application coded in Delphi.
If yes, where can we find a AMPQ/QPid Client API for Dephi (Win32).

Thanks

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Trigger monitor functionality in Qpid

Posted by Bill Whiting <te...@bellsouth.net>.
The normal mode of receiving messages is through a listener thread.  You
could fork a process when a message arrives, so it would not be
difficult to implement.

//Bill