Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by ia...@jpmchase.com on 2006/05/19 16:53:42 UTC

Geronimo JEE 5 Status Page

Dear Developers,

A user recently posed the following question on the Maven Users mailing
list:

   By the way, is Glassfish the only open source application server
   implementing the whole JEE 5 right now?

Is there a site we can point them to (preferably on geronimo.apache.org)
that would highlight the current progress of Apache Geronimo towards JEE 5
compliance?

Thanks,
Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

Re: Geronimo JEE 5 Status Page

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
I think we will be taking this further and have a more robust roadmap
for Geronimo on the wiki that will track the direction and hopefully
back that up with tracking JIRAs, so we can see where we are at.