Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Hartman <pa...@guts.nl> on 2000/11/29 18:51:34 UTC

Problem importing own java files in XSP

We're trying to import our own Java file(s) in XSP, but we keep getting
strange errors. We've tried putting the files in every classpath we could
find, and also in the jserv.properties file.
But cocoon keeps complaining it can't find our file(s).

The error we keep getting is:
java.lang.Exception: XSP Java Compiler: Compilation failed for _mysql.java
136: Undefined variable or class name: test
    test.test
    ^
146: Class _home._paul._public_html._xsp.test not found.
	test tt = new test();
	^

Hope anyone out there knows what it might be, or what we are doing wrong

Thanx in advance,

Paul Hartman
GUTS Digital Communications.

Re: Problem importing own java files in XSP

Posted by Rogerio Lacerda <ro...@yahoo.com>.
I puted in classpath of servlet engine the folder in first line...

/myserver/web-inf/classes

Just do it !

http://im.yahoo.com