Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/13 20:03:43 UTC

Look out for build problems related to jetty7

I just updated my jetty7 integration in the sandbox and committed some
minor changes in the trunk build to make it easier to switch between
jetty6 and jetty7 in rev 704183.  I introduced a new property
<jetty>jetty6</jetty>

that can be switched to jetty7 and used it in all the poms as a
variable whenever one or the other is needed, including in some
<artifactId> elements.

I don't see any problems from this but I might have missed something.
Keep your eyes open and we can revert this if it causes problems.

If you want to try out the jetty7 support you need to build the https://svn.codehaus.org/jetty/jetty/branches/jetty-7-jaspi
  jetty branch, the jetty7 integration in https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/djencks/jetty7
, and patch trunk with https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12392024/jetty-6-to-7-v2.patch

thanks