Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Lindsey <ml...@law.berkeley.edu> on 2001/09/28 21:03:27 UTC

webapp_mod.so

[RedHat Linux 6.2, Apache 1.3.20, Tomcat 4.0, mod_webapp.so 1.0]

Hi all, I'm just getting started here with apache-tomcat, and need a
hand:

I have Tomcat 4.0 running as a standalone, and the vanilla apache 1.3.20
linux binary installed according to the APACI guidelines in the INSTALL
file.

I then closely followed the instructions in the install docs for
mod_webapp.  mod_webapp.so is sitting in my apache/libexec directory.
but I'm getting the following error when starting Apache:

Syntax error on line [xxx] in httpd.conf
Invalid command 'LoadModule',
perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included in the server
configuration
./apachectl start: httpd could not be started.

Am I missing something?  Any pointers, clues, glaring oversights?

FreeBSD & mod_webapp

Posted by Plamen Petkov <pl...@bgstore.com>.
Hi,

When we will have a FreeBSD binary of mod_webapp ?

I got the source and build it, but there were couple of things I ported
(stdint.h, dyld, etc.. everyone who tried mod_webapp & FreeBSD will
understand what I am talking about).

However, I find myself not a C guru and am not sure I did it in a right
way. Are there FreeBSD porters here ?

regards,
plamendp@bgstore.com
http://www.bgstore.com