Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ilya Kazakevich <Il...@jetbrains.com> on 2011/03/14 13:10:21 UTC

RE: xclude parameter from URL tag

Thanks. Looks like it would not help me:( I will  try to explain my problem:

When user navigates through my application she may set some parameters (like
category, platform, tags and so on). This information is saved in GET
parameters. I like it. All information is stored in url from-the-box when I
use s:url.
But there is a one parameter I want never to be saved.

For example I am on

Foo.action?category=bar&platform=42.

And I use

<s:url action="Bar">
   <param name="page" value="123"/>
</s:url>

I want to have link Bar.action?category=bar&platform=42&page=123 here.

But on the Bar I have:
<s:url action="Foo"/>

And I want to go to
Foo.action?category=bar&platform=42.
NOT
Foo.action?category=bar&platform=42&page=123

Yes, I can use "page=null" everywhere, but it is not good idea I think.
I can wrap s:url with my tag, but my IDE recognizes struts tags and gives me
pretty intelli-sense for actions I do not want to loose.

Could my trouble be solved?)

Thank you.
Ilya.