Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Loïc Quéran <lo...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/24 10:30:09 UTC

[SCXML] State and parallel models do not define src attribute

Although the src attribute is read in
SCXMLReader.readTransitionTargetSrc(final Configuration configuration, final
String src, final TransitionTarget tt) when deserializing, it seems it is
not possible to define this attribute in a state or parallel.

I would like to create SCXML models with the model API.

Any help would be appreciated.

Loïc

Re: [SCXML] State and parallel models do not define src attribute

Posted by Loïc Quéran <lo...@gmail.com>.
OK.

Thanks for your answers and the hints about evolutions.

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.