Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Darrel Schneider <da...@vmware.com> on 2021/03/09 17:08:36 UTC

[PROPOSAL] backport GEODE-8761 to support/1.14

GEODE-8761 causes geode to detect threads in a cache server that are stuck processing a client request. This can be very helpful in diagnosing hangs. The changes to make this happen are rather simple and I'd like to backport them to 1.14.

Re: [PROPOSAL] backport GEODE-8761 to support/1.14

Posted by Owen Nichols <on...@vmware.com>.
Sounds good, added to blocker board

On 3/9/21, 9:16 AM, "Bruce Schuchardt" <br...@vmware.com> wrote:

    +1 This will be very nice to have