Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Joseph Wu <jo...@mesosphere.io> on 2019/01/07 22:09:13 UTC

Re: full Zookeeper authentication

I would be happy to shepherd (now that I'm back from winter holidays).

Posted by "Kishchukov, Dmitrii (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C]" <dm...@nih.gov>.
https://github.com/apache/mesos/pull/324

PS.
I am using another email at github.

--

Dmitrii Kishchukov.
Leading software developer
Submission Portal Team

On 1/8/19, 3:21 PM, "Joseph Wu" <jo...@mesosphere.io> wrote:

    The Apache mailing lists typically do not allow attachments (for various
    reasons).  Go ahead and open up a Github PR, and we can continue from there.

    On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 9:41 AM Kishchukov, Dmitrii (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C] <

Posted by Joseph Wu <jo...@mesosphere.io>.

Posted by "Kishchukov, Dmitrii (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C]" <dm...@nih.gov>.