Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Anthony Schexnaildre <ap...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/08 23:52:03 UTC

Library Path Issues

I have developed part of a site that I would like to embed as a
library inside another webapp. All seems to be fine except that when a
page in the library uses a component in that library the tapestry
blows up because of path problems. For example in a page in the
included library I reference a layout component in the Index page
template as:

However when that library is mounted in another webapp at "/base" and
I load the page http://localhost/base/Index Tapestry throws an
exception saying that the component needs to be referenced as "base/
Layout". If I change my template in the library to <html t:type="base/
Layout"> all works fine. I could contribute the library to "core" but
I was hoping there was a better way to do this.

-Anthony