Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/01 06:49:35 UTC

Re: weex cookie问题

感谢你的反馈,Weex目前是隶属于Apache Software
Foundation的项目,因此在Gtihub渠道我们鼓励使用英文反馈问题。下面我将使用Google
Trasnlate将你的问题翻译成英语,并以英语回答。

Question description: Hello, how can I get the cookie in the corresponding
> header after using the package packaged by weex, and automatically carry it
> in the headers when requesting the interface? ?

   1. Please subscribe the mailing list
   <https://weex.apache.org/guide/contribute/how-to-contribute.html#mailing-list>
   get further notification.
   2. Please report bug according to bug-report guideline and template
   <https://weex.apache.org/guide/contribute/bug-report-guidelines.html#bug-report>
and
   describe your problem with English.
   3. As for your problem, it is just a normal http request problem I think
   you Google is Enough to solve your problem.

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

18661521237 <18...@163.com> 于2019年4月1日周一 下午12:04写道: