Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2009/09/03 15:31:34 UTC

Powered By Logo

Hi Lukas,

Any chance you can crank out a powered by logo for us to use?  Just
add the powered by words somewhere on there.

Thanks,
Grant

Re: Powered By Logo

Posted by Lukáš Vlček <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
"Powered by" variations of Mahout logo attached to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-57
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-57>(I am not sure what is
going on with JIRA JPG previews - black background, however, clicking on the
preview image gives you correct PNG version)

Let me know if you have any comments.

Regards,
Lukas

Re: Powered By Logo

Posted by Lukáš Vlček <lu...@gmail.com>.
sure... :-)

Re: Powered By Logo

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.

Re: Powered By Logo

Posted by Lukáš Vlček <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
I would be more then happy to do it. Any idea about the sizing of the