Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Hao Sun <ha...@zendesk.com> on 2018/11/07 13:15:48 UTC

How to run Flink 1.6 job cluster in "standalone" mode?

"Standalone" here I mean job-mananger + taskmanager on the same JVM. I have
an issue to debug on our K8S environment, I can not reproduce it in local
docker env or Intellij. If JM and TM are running in different VMs, it makes
things harder to debug.

Or is there a way to debug a job running on JM + TM on different VMs?
Is reverting to session cluster the only way to get JM + TM on the same VM?

Re: How to run Flink 1.6 job cluster in "standalone" mode?

Posted by Hao Sun <ha...@zendesk.com>.
Hi Tim, I am trying to debug this issue
http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/java-io-IOException-NSS-is-already-initialized-td24247.html

And in general, how to debug code in a distributed JM/TM architecture is
very interesting topic to me.
Any hints will be appreciated. Thanks

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.
Hi,