Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by jeanbr05 <je...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/25 12:16:07 UTC

Cant make Rest work on Openejb-4.7.2

Hi guys.
Maybe this is well known or common issue, but I did search and all the
examples looked like they all are working.
Anyway, I took the 'simple-rest superbiz' example and put it in an EJB, and
the EJB inside the EAR. There is no web module, no openejb-jar.xml and no
extra config. I put the EAR in the 'openejb/apps' folder and when it goes up
running (with ./bin/openejb start) it shows without any error the common
services and ports running, including the 4204 port.
But when I do a http GET or POST on the url
(http://localhost:4204/superbiz/greeting) only a 200 OK shows up with no
response.
What am I missing? Does rest work only on webapp in tomee-jaxrs?
Thank you in advanced. Jeancarlo.

Re: Cant make Rest work on Openejb-4.7.2

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

JAXRS is designed to only work in webapps yes. We support no webapp
deployment - that is what is used often in tests - but it is in a
compromise mode (understand it is not 100% spec compliant). If you can
share your sample we can have a deeper look to your actual issue.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>