Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by jianlizhao <ji...@hotmail.com> on 2012/06/06 14:23:13 UTC

about OpenOffice.org NetBeans Integration?

Hello my friend:

I ask you a question:

OpenOffice.org NetBeans Integration  can use c++  language  develop
extension ?

Please give me an example.
 Regards

Re: about OpenOffice.org NetBeans Integration?

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Joost,

On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 04:09:19PM +0200, Joost Andrae wrote:
> Hi,
>

> >>OpenOffice.org NetBeans Integration  can use c++  language  develop
> >>extension ?
> >
> >No, the plugin only supports Java.
>
> so using the Java Native Interface (JNI) is no viable option within
> a JAVA based extension ? I cannot believe that... There are some
> extensions that go that way.

As far as I understood the OP question, he was asking if the NB plugin
generated C++ projects with the Wizards, I doubt he had in mind using
JINI... but who knows! :)

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

Re: about OpenOffice.org NetBeans Integration?

Posted by Fernando Cassia <fc...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Joost Andrae <Jo...@gmx.de> wrote:

> so using the Java Native Interface (JNI) is no viable option within a JAVA
> based extension ? I cannot believe that... There are some extensions that
> go that way.

Apache Openoffice being a cross-platform office suite, makes total sense to
develop extensions using cross-platform Java, don't you think?.

FC
act
- George Orwell

Re: about OpenOffice.org NetBeans Integration?

Posted by Joost Andrae <Jo...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

>> OpenOffice.org NetBeans Integration  can use c++  language  develop
>> extension ?
>
> No, the plugin only supports Java.

so using the Java Native Interface (JNI) is no viable option within a
JAVA based extension ? I cannot believe that... There are some
extensions that go that way.

Just my 2 € cents... Joost

Re: about OpenOffice.org NetBeans Integration?

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi jianlizhao,

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.
On 6/6/12 2:23 PM, jianlizhao wrote:
> Hello my friend:
>
> I ask you a question:
>
> OpenOffice.org NetBeans Integration  can use c++  language  develop
> extension ?

no, C++ is not yet supported, it's Java only

But you can use the codeskeletonmaker to generate C++ skeletons to speed
up some initial work.

Juergen