Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Maminspapin <un...@mail.ru> on 2021/03/11 13:43:42 UTC

Questions with State Processor Api

Hi, folk

Using State Processor Api can I:

1. get full state of flink-application with rocksdb backend in cluster mode
(as I realised it's checkpoins or savepoints)?
2. update it?
3. get this state from other flink-application (other jar)?
4. query it with sql (Table API & SQL) to get data I need?

Thanks

Re: Questions with State Processor Api

Posted by Roman Khachatryan <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi Yuri,

I think you can achieve this by using "normal" flink operators and
sinks. One thing that immediately comes to my mind are timers [1].
It should be simpler to implement and setup rather than with the State
Processor API (though it seems doable via this API too).

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/dev/stream/operators/process_function.html#timers

Regards,
Roman