Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/16 07:25:56 UTC

[ACTION REQUIRE] SkyWalking 7.0.0 Release Test

Hi Dev team

In the last 2 months, we focus on the new SkyWalking 7.0.0, now all
features have been provided.
We should begin to tests, give feedback about whether it is ready to
release and only accept PR about the bug fix.

After the tests, I will begin the official release of 7.0.0.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: [ACTION REQUIRE] SkyWalking 7.0.0 Release Test

Posted by Hongtao Gao <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi all.
I just check out the building docker image and running container. They all
work well as I expect.

Thanks, Hongtao

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2020年3月16日周一 下午3:26写道:

--
Hongtao Gao

Apache SkyWalking && Apache ShardingSphere
Twitter, @hanahmily

Re:[ACTION REQUIRE] SkyWalking 7.0.0 Release Test

Posted by kezhenxu94 <ke...@apache.org>.
Since I've been rewriting the E2E tests[1] recently and testing locally over and over,
with nothing wrong found, I'm good to do a release, here are the checked cases,
which you could also found on The GitHub Actions tab:

[v] storage plugins: including H2, MySQL, ES6, ES7, InfluxDB
[v] agent compatibilities with different JDK versions, including 8~12
[v] clustering oap with coordinator zookeeper
[v] profiling with different storages

all the checks above makes me confident that it's relatively stable and we could
do a release

[1] https://github.com/apache/skywalking/pull/4510

--

GitHub @kezhenxu94
Apache SkyWalking, Apache Dubbo

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Finally, the UI tests passed. I am running the release process now.

For PHP, .net and nodejs agent dev team, still welcome to feedback.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2020年3月18日周三 下午2:03写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by han liu <mr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Daming <zt...@foxmail.com>.
Hi
Here is a message about a bug fixed. I found a critical issue in InfluxDB-plugin. It will cause AlarmQuery error. Now, it is fixed in PR[1].

[1] https://github.com/apache/skywalking/pull/4529 <https://github.com/apache/skywalking/pull/4529>

—————

Posted by han liu <mr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sheng Wu