Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Bogdan Pilch <bp...@artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz> on 2002/04/24 15:12:39 UTC

Xalan setNodeValue method

I use Xalan 1.3 to manipulate XML documents.
But as for now I accomplished only to read them (the xalan tree), but not
to change anything.
As soon as I try calling method `setNodeValue' or `removeChild', if throws
exception and fails.

I use the initialization code from Xalan samples (SimpleXPathAPI or
XalanTransform).
And reading node names or values goes OK, but setting them makes troubles.

Does anyone know what it could be?

	Bogdan

  "Those who would give up a little freedom for a little safety,
         deserve neither freedom nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin