Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Mark Womack <wo...@adobe.com> on 2005/09/06 17:55:55 UTC

[SVN Migration] Sandbox?

Should we maintain a potential sandbox per subproject or just create a
sandbox at the same level as the subprojects that can be shared/used by all
the subprojects?  Right now I think that only log4j has an official sandbox
repository.

-Mark

Re: [SVN Migration] Sandbox?

Posted by Mark Womack <mw...@apache.org>.
I am tending toward the idea of a single, project-wide sandbox repository.
It will make cross-project experiments easier, but still allow for
project-specific work.

-Mark

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.