Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2003/08/16 00:05:41 UTC

** PLEASE TRIM QUOTES **

Guys,

We have a whole nice archiving system.  Please trim quotes.  I can't tell
you how many pages I've read through today to get to a few sentences of
content.

Archives:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listName=geronimo-dev@incub
ator.apache.org

	--- Noel

Re: ** PLEASE TRIM QUOTES **

Posted by toby cabot <to...@caboteria.org>.

<voice type="church lady">
As long as we're channelling Emily Postnews, please don't start new
threads by replying to messages in existing threads.  It may take a
little longer to type the ML address in the "to" box, but the absence
of a spurious "in reply to" header makes the discussion easier to
follow since you can use the thread-level features of your mailer
without worrying about missing threads hidden in other threads.
</voice>

Starting with the next message ;)